[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Graham Miller <graham§webs.net.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:13:43 +1000
Dave wrote on Thursday, October 13, 2005 1:51 PM:
> Our favourite domain squatter is at it again.  auDA - WHEN ARE YOU
> GOING TO WAKE UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS???

Perhaps we should be asking which registrar is allowing this bulk generic
name purchasing from one person. Unless he is using all of them to avoid the
normal traps that would flag such activity.

That is, of course, as long as he is not registering these names for his
clients, that really are eligible to use them (most unlikely, and he would
need a swag of clients if that were the case).

Graham