[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:27:13 +0800
Quoting Michael Purse on Thursday October 06, 2005:

| Probably not. They need you to make a complaint first.
|
| Wouldn't it be great if the Police operated like auDA... you can your
| store broken into, set on fire, and your wife killed, the Police could
| watch the whole thing from across the street, and not take any action
| because you haven't made a complaint!

The point is, you can't expect the relevant auDA staff to be monitoring
the variety of Internet mailing lists just looking for some complaint to
act upon.

It seems more like you notice someone breaking into your neighbour's
house, complain about it to some colleagues at work, and somehow expect
the police to take action.

If complaints are being ignored that are actually sent to auDA it is
very useful information to know, otherwise, how hard is it to simply
spend 2 minutes reporting it to auDA? I can't imagine it is any more
difficult than penning an email to this list.

kim