[DNS] Rightful owners

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:56:22 +1000

<SNIP>
|> I think you need some economic 101 lessons, you also need to
|> brush up on why markets work better then central planning.
|> this discussion persists do your to lack of understanding if
|> why modern society prospers.
<SNIP>

Vic, you would do far better if you stopped being abusive and insulting to
others.  Perhaps you should take your own advice and do some self development
in those areas you are clearly showing a deficiency in.

The discussion continues as not everyone shares your ideas about free markets
and how they may be applied to practical situations.  Your discussion style
limits attempts to appreciate your point of view and promotes opposition.

You also continue to make the same errors of judgement in discussions across a
number of lists we share participation in.  This and your reluctance to
appreciate the concerns of others who wish to learn from past mistakes made in
other markets leads me to despair of ever reaching agreement with you.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch