[DNS] Timefortherulestochangeregardingtransferringdomainnamelicences

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:19:55 +1000

I'd suggest Bruce or others add to the proposed text for the policy so that
the rest of the policy that relates to the proposed article to be replaced is
also adjusted when the final proposal goes to AuDA.  There are a few articles
left hanging if just 3.1 is replaced.

Perhaps a full suggested replacement policy could be written and placed up
somewhere so that we could look at it and make suggestions?

Personally I'd most likely make a submission against such a simple change
although it is more palatable than having open slather transfers.  I would
prefer to see some other suggestions incorporated such as the mentioned time
limitation on the transfers.

To me the current policy is a fairly good one but I can see that others would
like to see change.  Everyone has the right to be heard and to have their
submissions given every consideration.  I might not agree with the proposals
put forward but I do respect the right for them to be discussed and put up.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch