[DNS] Time for therulestochangeregardingtransferring domainnamelicences

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:43:33 +1000
You misrepresent my argument.  I said that persuading a client to buy a
product that's not relevant to their business or market is predatory.  A
small business that serves a local or regional market has no use for an
"international" domain name.

As regards search engines, I was referring to Australian search engines, as
distinct from a USA search engine with an Australian filter (and a pretty
useless one at that)

Ron Stark