[DNS] Time for the rules to change regarding transferring domainname licences

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 23:18:49 +1000
Kim Davies [kim&#167;cynosure.com.au] wrote:

> For me, transfers should be as easy as can be. However that needs to
> be weighed against potential outcomes that could be against the public
> interest.

and precisely what claim do you have to know the mind of the public?

you are free to express your opinion but please dont talk about public
interest as though you have any real exposure to it.

since betwen me and bruce represent about half the name space I think
we have a far clearer idea of what the public interest is.

Vic