[DNS] Fwd: Southbank.net.au - Re: Geographic .COM.AU names

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:08:13 +1000

Afraid not, it is a closed list.  I'll pass what information I can on when it
is available.

|> Not only has the entire process been farcical but auDA
|> *still* haven't addressed any of the concerns raised.
|>
|> Has anybody heard *anything* back from auDA or are they
|> still too busy counting the cash?

Kim Davies has responded on list Sunday although not in a way a lot of people
would have liked.  The problem as I see it is AuDa doesn't have enough
evidence of any wrong doing to start jumping up and down.  Evidence needs to
be sent to them if it is available.

I do believe as much data and as many complaints possible should be passed
through to AuDa so they may get an idea of what people see as the issues.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch