[DNS] Fwd: Southbank.net.au - Re: Geographic .COM.AU names

From: Dassa <dassa§dhs.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:16:51 +1000

Another list I'm on which is populated by IT people in local government has
been expressing concerns regarding how many of the names they put in for went
outside the regions and how many ended up with the same people as mentioned on
this list already.

I've advised the other list to send their complaints to AUDA and to even join
so they could participate.

Currently they have a survey going to collect statistics on the ballot process
from their perspective, if I can I will pass the information along to AUDA or
cause a copy to be passed along.  Seems there are a lot of local government
bodies unhappy with how they fared in the ballot.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch