[DNS] Australia's luckiest man?

From: Deus Ex Machina <vicc§cia.com.au>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 11:40:10 +1000
Dave [frm125&#167;gmail.com] wrote:

> > I think this whole thread is a bunch of sour grapes.
>
> I think you've missed the point of the thread.

no I think you have missed the point. last I looked this was a free
society. and more to the point we are a capitalist society.

allocation of scarce resources in a capitalist society is done through
money. to earn money you need to create value for others. this value you
in turn exchange for things of value to yourself. the greater the value
of things you want for yourself the greater value you have to create for
others.

dont they teach you anything at school these days?

Vic