RE: [DNS] FW: [DNS] FW: [DNS] Re: Whois & Spam

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:26:51 +1000
How many WPM can you do Marty?

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy [mailto:marty&#167;domaincandy.com.au]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:10 PM
To: dns&#167;dotau.org
Subject: [DNS] FW: [DNS] FW: [DNS] Re: Whois & Spam

>From Adrian. Yes, I am his new secretary :->

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Kinderis [mailto:adrian&#167;ausregistry.com.au]
Sent: Friday, 22 July 2005 11:31 AM
To: marty&#167;domaincandy.com.au
Subject: RE: [DNS] FW: [DNS] Re: Whois & Spam

All,

Let me further explain that when I say "appropriate manner" I mean
forwarding through "loopholes" to me directly
(Adrian&#167;ausregistry.com.au) and obviously not to the DNS list. We naturally
don't want the DNS list to be a forum where hackers and such can advertise
their exploits (therefore encouraging others).

Thanks again.

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Pty Ltd