Whois & Spam

From: Bill Rogers <ansearchwatch§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:43:14 +0100 (BST)
I am very, very, very annoyed at ausregistry and with
the general management & rules concerning the au whois
database.

I cannot believe that my email address which I
specifically created for use with my au domain name is
now being used by my most hated spammer currently
using optin2millions.net address, previously
broadcastavertise.net. I am sure you are all aware of
him.

How did he get that my email address. IT IS NOT LISTED
ANYWHERE ELSE EXCEPT WHOIS.AUSREGISTRY. It is about
time auda addressed this issue. ausregistry suck.

I am not happy.