Re: [DNS] Why have a policy?

From: Mike <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:08:42 +0930
Bill wrote:

>Marty
>

>>Bill, I suggest you lodge a complaint with auDA.
>>

>What's the point ;) I am sure they are well aware of
>the situation. I am sure I saw a recent press release
>stating Chris Disspain was looking into the matter. No
>outcome as yet? I wonder who they registered the
>domains with originally
>

>Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

>Please do not retransmit articles on this list without permission of the
>author, further information at the above URL.

The whois on the domains I've checked all go back to TPP.
I'm not saying that's how they were rego'd, I'm just saying that's what
on the whois..

I also imagine Chris Disspain will be looking into it.
There's a thread at http://www.whois.com.au/forums/viewthread.php?tid=42
that talks about it from a couple of days ago..

For laughs, have a look at the top100 ansearch results.

Mike.