RE: [DNS] Why have a policy?

From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy <marty§domaincandy.com.au>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 17:59:01 +1000
Hey Sean and Bill

auDA have indicated that the behaviour of Ansearch is acceptable as they
have warranted this as a service. As these addresses do not actually provide
a service, I think they have a case to answer to.

Bill, I suggest you lodge a complaint with auDA.

As M$N, I am sure they will be in touch with Mr Jones.

Cheers

Marty