Re: [DNS] List rules

From: <info§australianwebsites.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:53:44 +1000
Is that the most intelligent reply you can think of Larry?

Again I would have expected better from the owner of Netregistry.

Its not much more thoughtful than Adam's reply.

But then it seems you were content to imply truth to Adam's
allegations against Planet Domain,

by saying, and I quote,

"Adam - he simply recounted his experience"

A wise man, Murray Kester, Manager of Planet Domain, said to me recently
that it may be impossible to reason with some people on this list as they
are not reasonable people.

They are competitors, who are not interested in the truth, facts or reason.

It was a bit rich your starting this thread titled "List rules" less than 10 hours
after you, yourself, indulged in using this list to make deliberate insults and
name calling, and apparently trying to convey a god like impression of yourself
by threatening and I quote

"I will arrange for the next VirginBlue flight to land in your bedroom
(which would have the added benefit of boosting my Qantas shares)"

I am sure everyone one who reads this list was fascinated and enthralled to hear
that you own some Qantas shares and no doubt this fact boosted your status
in their minds.

Regards
Barry Armstrong

PS. Thats not the kind of God I would like to have.