Re: [DNS] Searcher twists name rules

From: Tony Owen <tony§seol.net.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 19:56:58 +1030
> It really makes me wonder why we bother to have naming policy if the
> rules are intepreted so loosely.
> kim

I can handle a 'loose policy' providing if a name is challenged, it would be
'cancelled' if it was not considered 'fair'.

I for example regged terrorism.com.au .. and hope to add content about the
subject as I am interested in the topic.
(I personally think that the guys at ansearch have crossed the line)

<nb> we don't actually provide terrorism as an actual service (-;  </nb>

Cheers Tony