RE: [DNS] Reseller alleges theft of $730 by Registrar [was] [DNS] Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

From: Adam Matthews <adam§echo-host.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:20:50 +1100
Didn't you.....

-----Original Message-----
From: info&#167;australianwebsites.com [mailto:info§australianwebsites.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 March 2005 2:06 PM
To: dns&#167;dotau.org
Subject: Re: [DNS] Reseller alleges theft of $730 by Registrar [was] [DNS]
Bottle Domains - transfer issues URGENT HELP PLease.

Actually Adam, the sentence

"The facts are that in this thread only yourself and Adam a 19 year old,
have indulged in name calling."

was not meant as a put down of you at all, merely to highlight the fact
that Larry had engaged in the same type of conduct of name calling
that a 19 year old had, and you know perfectly well that
Glenn and David, and the article from the ABC that Glenn managed to find,
and posted a link to, have all already referred to your age previously.

Why be selective in your indignation?

I did not see an indignant reply to Glenn or David when your age was
mentioned.

Regards
Barry