Re: [DNS] List rules

From: <trent§sos.net.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:06:10 +1030
As I said, and as you seem to be cementing... perhaps a related and
moderated list is the way to go.

I've seen too many good ideas fall by the wayside in this industry, if
there is a need for a moderated list then members, ideas and legitimate
complaints will flow, so I'd suggest you take the approach of Niké
marketers and ''Just do it" ;)

Cheers