Re: [DNS] domain name, WSIS & governance - Feb 02

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:11:39 +1100 (EST)
*
 --- David Goldstein <goldstein_david&#167;yahoo.com.au>

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/worldbiz/archives/2005/02/28/2003224954

http://metimes.com/articles/normal.php?StoryID=20050228-043120-5547r

http://beta.inq7.net/breaking/index.php?index=7&story_id=28871

http://australianit.news.com.au/articles/0,7204,12394716%5E15342%5E%5Enbv%5E15306%2D15319,00.html

http://www.servihoo.com/channels/kinews/v3news_details.php?id=69595&CategoryID=46

http://www.busrep.co.za/index.php?fSetId=265&fSectionId=565&fArticleId=2427440

http://news.inq7.net/infotech/index.php?index=1&story_id=28851

http://icann.org/announcements/announcement-23feb05.htm

http://domaintimes.net/newseng.php?mhnews_id=306&mhnews_newsid=5016&mhnews_page=1

http://www.wipo.int/edocs/prdocs/en/2005/wipo_upd_2005_239.html

http://internetnz.net.nz/news/050301_Enum_Commission_Reports.htm

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43057

http://news.com.com/Talon+news+Web+site+closes+amid+heavy+criticism/2100-1028_3-5591964.html

http://arbiter.wipo.int/domains/decisions/html/2005/dir2005-0001.html

http://smh.com.au/news/Breaking/Domain-hijack-probe-yet-to-release-findings/2005/02/24/1109180024253.html

http://nro.net/archive/news/afrinic-transition-phase2.html

http://ripe.net/meetings/roundtable/march2005/announcement-20050210.html

http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_full_story.php?content_id=83831

> .IN is the in-thing in webworld now
> Ever since the real time launch of .IN domain names
> in
> cyberworld on 16 February by the National Internet
> Exchange of India (NIXI) the registrations have
> already crossed 75,000 numbers and many Indians
> across
> the world have evinced interest to acquire .IN names
> for their internet addresses.
>  http://newstodaynet.com/22feb/BU1.HTM
>
> DNSMON to Become Production Level Service from March
> 2005 (news release)
> The RIPE NCC DNS Monitoring Service (DNSMON)
> provides
> a comprehensive, objective and up-to-date overview
> of
> the quality of the service offered by high-level
> Domain Name System (DNS) servers. It is an active
> measurement service.
>  http://ripe.net/news/dnsmon-changes-200502.html
>
> GNSO Council Election for ICANN Board seat 14

=== message truncated ===

http://au.movies.yahoo.com