Re: [DNS] AUDA chaos

From: Mike <mjr§>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 08:50:24 +0930
Hi All,

I was going to wait a few more days before I asked onlist the same
question I put to the auda email address, but seeing how only some of my
questions normally get answered, I may as well make the question public...

What can a person do if they want a domain that they know to be
fraudulently registered..

So..for the sake of clarity...
If I want to register domain or and I know that the domain registrant has a
bodgy ABN, how do I go about registering the domain?

Who do I make a comlaint to?
Who do I apply for the domain to?
Do I just go to my friendly neighbourhood reseller,or do I have to get a
ruling from AUDA first?
What is the correct procedure?

Again, for clarity's sake, the ABN detail I'm referring to is not an
expiry, but a clear fraudulent entry..

I'm also wondering if a script is in place to check if a compny has a
corresponding ABN/ACN when registering a domain...and if it's not, then
why not?

Especially if it is a requirement of a or registration....