RE: [DNS] Advice on registration of recent

From: Marty Drill - Domain Candy <marty§>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:15:59 +1000
I don't think there is a conspiracy theory here. Call auDA and ask the
question. They follow the rules like everybody else. If they are outside of
that they will explain. Don't pre-judge the situation without the facts

Based upon what you have said, I suggest you have a good claim to it. Again,
that is up to auDA to explain