RE: [Oz-ISP] Ad hoc queries of AusRegistry whois database

From: Skeeve Stevens <skeeve§skeeve.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 12:36:40 +1000
I would also like to know how to do this as well... Because with the July
date for all historic .net.au coming up.. Every few days I get an email
about a domain which I have completely forgotten about, or indeed have not
been the manager of for a couple of years - yet still technically manage it.

Would auDA accept such a request that I could give them a couple of email
addresses I have used in the past couple of years, and be able to provide a
report to be on which domains are linked to these addresses.

...Skeeve