Re: [DNS] domain name news - 17 May

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 14:53:19 +1000 (EST)
Hi all

Yes, I wasn't diligent enough and it seems the same or a
similar 'story' got through 2 or 3 times. No, I won't stop
posting news releases such as I did unless auDA requests as
such. But for those complaining, the stories were towards
the end of the news, and as such were what I considered a
low priority. I will continue to include news releases as I
come across them relating to domain name issues, and
normally I do acknowledge them as such.

I do welcome comments on the news. I do appreciate being
told where I slip up. I do appreciate resources and links.
I especially appreciate academic/university resources as I
am working to expand the academic papers on domain issues.
And sometimes I inadvertently include stories that are not
that relevant. Again, these stories are generally at the
end of the news as I give them a low priority as I often
realise they are questionable as to whether they should be
included. I would consider it an issue of importance though
if these were regularly or occasionally among the first
stories in the news. And as has been shown, what's news to
one may not be news to another.

Cheers
David

=====
David Goldstein
 address: 2/4 Dundas Street
             COOGEE NSW 2034
             AUSTRALIA
 email: Goldstein_David&#167;yahoo.com.au
 phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9665 0015 - home

http://au.movies.yahoo.com