Re: [DNS] Domain Names tries another mail-out (Chesley Rafferty)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:27:13 +1000 (EST)
Josh

Even though I really have no interest in your
obsession with me, let me give you a helping hand.

Australian Financial Review p32.

SMH

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/05/18/1084783488349.html

Although I'm quite sure that your obsession will allow
you to track down every minor artcile in every paper
you can find.

Ches
 --- Josh Rowe <josh&#167;email.nu> wrote: > Domain Names
tries another mail-out

http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/17/1084783451817.html