RE: [DNS] Rationale of .au high price was: [DNS] Cat got your tongue Chris?

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 18:22:14 +1000
Two separate issues, Brad.

My problem is/was with the deceptive marketing techniques that are/were
being employed, not the prices.  I've been absolutely consistent in that
position.

In this current thread I'm arguing that price and price alone does not
greatly influence domain name takeup.  Indeed, I've previously used the fact
that DNA's customers were prepared to pay $270, in support of that
contention.

Ron Stark