Registrant details fubar'd on transfer

From: Kim Davies <kim§cynosure.com.au>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:52:50 +0800
I transferred a domain between registrars last week. The transfer has
taken place now alright, except, the contact names have been replaced
with some other name.

I have sent multiple emails to the new registrar but have no received no
reply that it is being looked at, let alone had it fixed.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Whilst in an automated system I can't see why this would happen, I am
further surprised they haven't just fixed the error straight away.

kim