Re: [DNS] Police called in on Anzac Day 'ruckus' (Brad Norrish)

From: Jason <jason§perthbands.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 08:23:06 +0800
Um..BUH BOW!

This is a DNS list not "what did you do on the weekend list"

If so, well i went fishng with my mate Bobby Joe on the Anzac day weekend
and we caught 2 trouts and one black bream it tasted good.

Thanks for listening since this list is now about what we get up to on
weekends i'll be happy to share my expereinces with you all everyday!

This weekend i will be checking out some new bands. I'll have an update on
Monday.

Jason