Re: [DNS] Scammer says court defeat temporary setback (Chesley Rafferty)

From: John Russell <jr§veridas.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 12:24:13 +1000
It seems to me that because of the hollow victory achieved
by auDA and the ACCC, that Josh and Ron are attempting to milk
every last comma of significance, and publicity,  from what is, in my
opinon, a piss weak ruling.

auDA and the ACCC and Josh are now trying to use the weak ruling as the
basis
for a concerted and continuos attack on Rafferty and co.

Rafferty and co. will simply look at the recent events as "battle scars"
along the journey.

Whilst I don't agree with their marketing tactics, the facts are that they
are not bound by
auDA's self made rules.

My advice, to Josh and Ron, which I am sure you will not take, is to let it
go.
You have wasted a lot of money for almost nothing.

Perhaps you have embarked on this anti Rafferty compaign to lift your own
profiles and establish
your credentials to the importance that you think you deserve?

John Russell CEO. CTO
Veridas Communications
www.veridas.net
1300 883 638

Note:
This communication and any attachments may contain privileged and/or
confidential information intended only for the person addressed.  If you
receive or intercept this communication and are not the person addressed,
please notify me on jr&#167;veridas.net immediately.  No confidentiality or
privilege is waived by the receipt or interception of this communication and
its attachments by person(s) not being the person(s) addressed.