RE: [DNS] Scammer says court defeat temporary setback (Chesley Rafferty)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:48:27 +1000 (EST)
Ron

Can you please detail what the second "federal
regulatory authorities". Could you possibly mean
auda....???

Also try reading, it says "...vigorously defend its
right to conduct business without interference from
its competitors..."

It doesnt say that we as you seem to think
"...vigorously defend its right to conduct business
without (APPARENTLY REMOVE**interference from its**)
competitors..."

Ches

There's an interesting anomaly in the article in the

(http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082357111573.html)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydisplay.cfm?storyID=3561426

http://www.arnnet.com.au/index.php?id=1924930834&fp=16&fpid=0