Re: [DNS] Hey Chezza and co - getcha .au expiry dates here!

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 22:44:34 +1000
Kim and anybody who might be slightly interested - the expiry date hole at
Namescout still exists.

That's more than 48 hours.... and counting.

And another bit of trivia... as I was idly checking the sites of the various registrars to
see if they had the same hole, I noticed that at least one hasn't bothered to transfer
their own domain to themselves. Sez a lot about how they regard their own systems -
but registration costs are cheaper at the one they've used ;-) - so there must be a
moral there....

cb