RE: [DNS] a win for the good guys..

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:53:06 +1000
"..... but hey, who am I to make a call on that..."

Umm - you're the reseller that DNA uses to register domain names for registrants when they respond to the misleading and
deceptive notices sent out by DNA. So I guess that makes you uniquely positioned to...'make a call on that...'

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au