RE: [DNS] Rafferty's fame

From: Josh Rowe <josh§email.nu>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 10:05:48 +1000
The article also mentions Brad Norrish, UK Internet Registry, New Zealand
Commerce Commission, Nominet UK, The West Australian Department of Consumer
and Employment Protection, Internet Registrations Australia, Domain Names
Australia, Internet Payments, Diverse Internet, Domain Names NZ, Internet
Registrations World Wide, New Zealand domain names commissioner, etc.

My favourite part of the article is where Chesley Rafferty says:

"I strongly believe that the mail-outs are not misleading or deceptive. We
believe strongly in customer satisfaction and we do what it takes to ensure
the consumer is happy and is a repeat customer. I believe that the content
in each mail out is clear and concise."

Justice Finkelstein thought otherwise
(http://dotau.org/archive/2004-04/0019.html).

Obviously the story went to print prior to the announcement of Judge
Finklestein's judgement (congratulations to auDA, ACCC & Maddocks - bad luck
Chesley and crew).

Chesley Rafferty + Domain Names Australia, etc
http://whatsinaname.com.au/slammers/

Josh
--
http://josh.id.au/