a win for the good guys..

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:34:36 +1000
Thanks for posting this Rob.

auDA will shortly be seeking further orders in respect to the class action it has taken to secure refunds for the many
thousands who were misled or deceived by the notice.

I think it's OK to say that the notices are misleading and deceptive now because the Judge has found that the notice was
misleading and deceptive. But hey, Chesley, if you're unhappy about my choice of words...... sue me.

Oh and BTW Chesley, may I respectfully suggest you employ a new spin doctor...your attempt to throw a positive light on
the judgement was disappointingly pathetic.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au