RE: [DNS] Changing domain registrant

From: <magic2147§optushome.com.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:56:15 +1100
On 9 Mar 2004 at 12:11, Discount Domain Name Services wrote:

> So trying to help someone is now unsolicited advertising.

Dear Rod,

Yes it is unsolicited advertising and outside the scope of this list.

If you and your company are privy to any methodology that goes beyond the scope of
the auDA rules and/or that is unknown to any other accredited registrar in regard to
the change of registrant then I think we should all be told.

Additionally, if you and your staff have any knowledge about how the rules can be
circumvented then I am sure that we would be all interested.

cb