Re: [DNS] INTRAS NetSecurity (Brad Norrish)

From: Jason <jason§perthbands.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:22:58 +0800
Exactly.

Not everyone at AUda should get scrutinized for a few AUda members
questionable posts of late. Let's stick to the real culprits of taking this
list off topic completely. DNS list means (well to me anyway) domain name
issues. I classify anything non-DNS related as SPAM, the thing so called
people are against. Maybe not to all of you but i have no interest in
getting emails that have nothing to do with DNS issues. If i wanted a bitch
session i'd watch Jerry Springer.

Have a good weekend. Go catch some original bands and support your locals!

Jason