RE: [DNS] INTRAS NetSecurity (Brad Norrish)

From: Chris Disspain <ceo§auda.org.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:25:54 +1100
Not even a tiny bit interested in participating in this riveting debate but cannot allow this comment to pass..

" You are running a list of the govt endorsed Auda..."

Sorry, but totally, completely and absolutely incorrect. This list is NOT and never HAS BEEN an auDA list. We happen to
mention it on our web site but it has a site of its own (http://dotau.org/) and is totally separate from auDA.

Chris Disspain
CEO - auDA
ceo&#167;auda.org.au