RE: [DNS] Advice please

From: Discount Domain Name Services <rod§ddns.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:18:25 +1100
I could not find another business name on the asic search.
Unless the registrant has deemed this a service or product they provide. You
would need to see the ABN number that the registant has used.
Registrant ROID: C1418183-AR
Registrant Contact Name: Clare Owens
Registrant Email: clareo&#167;bigpond.net.au

Registrant: Clare Owens
Registrant ID:

As far as I can see their is no registrant ID
You should check with Auda to see what they think.
Rod

Name MOZZIE MAGNET PTY LIMITED
ACN 101 907 733

ABN 60 101 907 733

Type Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
Registration
Date 03/09/2002
Next Review
Date 03/09/2004
Status Registered
Locality
of Registered
Office Wollongong NSW 2500
Jurisdiction Australian Securities & Investments Commission