IP and DNS trainers

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 07:06:34 +1100 (EST)
Hi all

This was posted to another list I'm on. If anyone is
interested in conducting the training described, let me
know and I'll give you the contact details.

Cheers
David
I am looking to hire a trainer for the following policy
course:

1) teaching about IP and DNS management
2) policies needed to transition to next generation
Internet. e.g. IPv6 transition etc.
3) if possible, also able to teach about peering issues and
CIX issues

Teaching dates: physical workshop for 3 days in Vietnam,
Laos and Cambodia over the last 2 weeks of February
online learning sessions (about once a week) for 5 weeks
2 day workshops for Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia over the
first two weeks of May.

Ideal candidate is someone who already has training
materials developed on these topics.

=====
David Goldstein
 address: 2/4 Dundas Street
             COOGEE NSW 2034
             AUSTRALIA
 email: Goldstein_David&#167;yahoo.com.au
 phone: +61 418 228 605 - mobile; +61 2 9665 0015 - home