RE: [DNS] Ball gazing

From: Ron Stark <ronstark§snapsite.com.au>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:47:03 +1100
Seeing that you say that you consider Australia a communist country, the
Merc is out of place unless it's to bribe an official.  Either you don't
understand capitalism or you don't understand communism.

You cite 418 000 stamps, envelopes and flyers - a rather precise number
I find intriguing.  One question - does that mean that you are in fact
privy to the exact scope of Chesley's mailout?

Ron Stark