Re: [DNS] .com query

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:57:13 +1100
Have a look at this site, being a little creative may get you the result
you are after.

http://www.blackmarket-press.net/info/identity/Notary.htm

Regards,

Jason Pay

Malcolm Miles <mgm-ns&#167;tardis.net>
27/11/2003 11:32 AM
Please respond to dns

        To:     dns&#167;lists.auda.org.au
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [DNS] .com query

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:09:11 +1100, you wrote:

>Has anybody been able to transfer a domain out of totalnic (since they
brought in
>their "protection of the registrant" rules.

Yes, although I had to obtain a notarization from a solicitor before
they would transfer.

--
Best wishes,
Malcolm