Re: [DNS] What's wrong Josh?

From: Jason Pay <jasonpay§au1.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:36:59 +1100
I'm sure any reasonable person can see through the BS, just ignore it, I'm
sure no ones taking any notice of it anymore. you've stated several times
that you have nothing to do with it. If you cant be bothered taking him to
court over it, just wait, someday Josh will take on someone who will take
him to court in a civil case and bankrupt him. Although it seems that he's
bankrupt already, morally that is

Regards,

Jason Pay

"Jason N" <jason&#167;di.com.au>