Re: [DNS] funny

From: Mike <mjr§hydrocorp.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:36:18 +0930
My point exactly,

I'm sure as you troll through your subscribers logs, and see the porn
urls that you've been providing access to, you probably get very
depressed...all I can say is stop looking at logs..and trying to blame
people like me..

YOU provide internet access to PORN..

shock, shame, horror...

YOU think some kind of decency should be observed...

So does the TALIBAN..

What makes you right and them wrong, or for that matter me wrong?

It's all a matter of personal perspective.

In my humble and obviously unpopular opinion, the DNS is not the place
for religious, racist or descriminating policy..

The time for DNS censorship is OVER!

All the best.

Mike.