RE: [DNS] Special delivery (Domain Names Australia - Chesley Rafferty)

From: Chesley Rafferty <chesleyau§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:09:22 +1000 (EST)
Rod

Thanks at least I know that I can buy this on your
recommendation. Hours of fun as they say, hey?

 --- Discount Domain Name Services <rod&#167;ddns.com.au>
wrote: > Here is something to keep you amused Chesley

http://whatsinaname.com.au/renewals/2003-09-16-dna.jpg

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/10/10/1065676145865.html