Re: [DNS] Chesley Rafferty just a Brad Norrish front man?

From: bw <bw§efe.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:13:50 +1000
When I opened the two I received yesterday from the DNA, my wife wanted to
know when I was going to pay them. After explaining that they were not
invoices she said "they sure look like it and if you don't pay by the date
you will lose the domains".

He should also be made to explain it to her.

Regards,

Bernard Weekes
E-Commerce Australia
www.e-commerce.net.au