Re: [DNS] FW: johnthomson.id.au has been registered for you.

From: Bennett Oprysa <bennett§enetica.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 20:42:21 +1000
It is also against auDA policy to register an .id.au domain without having
the registrant warrant that they are an Australian resident. This is clearly
not done before the domain is registered, nor on the confirmation page
should the person actually accept the offer.

As a competing registrar, I am clearly at a disadvantage by the fact Bottle
has apparently registered a whole bunch of domains, within minutes of the
10AM kick-off to the promotion. Until the domains are rejected and therefore
deleted, they are stopping me from accepting actual orders from my clients.

It will be interesting indeed to see what auDA does about this.

Bennett.