DNS

From: Open Your Mind <mail§openyourmind.info>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:15:58 +1000
Vic,

Now you have gone too far, like Jon Lawrence a couple of days ago who
made defamatory statements and lies about me, now you have gone and done
the same.

In regards to Jon, I have handed the paperwork to the appropriate people
and will take appropriate action in due course, and in regards to your
statements, I will be doing the same.

You see you cannot just go ahead and make false and defamatory
statements about other people and now you have gone ahead and put it in
writing makes even worse.

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 1: "you effectively
undertook no TPA compliance education in contravention of the ACCC
order."

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 2: "you are responsible
for DNAs copy of the database"

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 3: "you have some sort
of involvement with DNA"

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 4: "would be in breach
of your ACCC orders"

A Lie and a False & defamatory statement number 5: "given the fact you
pop your head up at the same time. what do they say about birds?"

It is rather unfortunate that you should feel the need to make false
statements and lies about other people.

Regards
Saasha

For information about Open Your Mind, visit our homepage at
www.domainnames.com.au