the list cops a beating

From: bw <bw§efe.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:53:51 +1000
For those new to this list, many have been banned from here.

The auDA do answer SOME questions here, which gives the impression that ANY
question can be asked.
The list cops a beating and someone gets banned usually after SOME questions
are answered and others are ignored.

I think its a great idea they answer ALL questions here, then we can all
see... what is there to hide?

plus I'm sure the auDA get asked the same questions over and over and
replying to individuals with the same answers must be time consuming.

Regards,

Bernard Weekes CEO
E-Commerce Australia
www.e-commerce.net.au