RE: [DNS] Domain Names Australia - How to stop them

From: Jon Lawrence <jon§jonlawrence.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:56:21 +0100
If they're registering the names as a retail client, how do you identify
the order as coming from DNA? Block their email address? They'll just use
a different one.  Block their IP address? Ditto.

It's my understanding that the appropriate manner in which to deal with
issues such as this where the party involved is operating outside of a contractual
relationship with auDA is under the relevant provisions of the Trade Practices
Act, and/or state-based trading standards legislation.  I believe that auDA
is already pursuing this matter in conjunction with the ACCC.

jon