RE: [DNS] James Guy

From: Sally Jonas <sally_jonas§yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 07:41:42 +0100 (BST)
--- Phil Wright <newsstuff&#167;network.au.com> wrote: > The ultimate form of
censorship?????????????????????

> "We don't like what you are saying, so you can't say it here"
> ???????????

Unfortunately it sort of proves my point. While I agree James did go on somewhat he did have some
valid points. I cant see how banning him really benefits the community.

Why do people complain when there is a bit of heated discussion. Should everything be behind
closed doors?

If I recall the last flurry of activity on the list was when the new transfer policy came into
effect and that was because those who were benefitting from the system were finding themselves out
of pocket. (I do agree with the policy by the way)

The time before that was when the generics were released to the public. Again only because there
was something to gain or lose.

Before that was the auction process.

Nobody talks about the problems with the system and how to improve them. When they do they are cut
off. I don't see how this can improve anything. I'm sorry all you subscribers have to read a few
emails about a touchy subject. I suspect those that complain the most either have the most to lose
or the most to hide.

Perhaps I will be banned.