Re: [DNS] The Transcript

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:14:08 +1000 (EST)
Oh James, you really are STUPID, THICK, DUMB...! Call it
what you may.

Can you tell me what organisations, government agencies and
NGOs actually publish the entire transcript of their Board
meeting for public consumption? I imagine it would be
neglible. And the same would go for allowing press access,
or even public access.

I've worked for all 3 and I don't think any of them did,
with plenty of justification.

Go and have a cold shower...

David

--- jamesguy <jamesguy&#167;guyassociates.com.au> wrote: > I
previously asked if a record of the meetings will be