Re: [DNS] Increasing the integrity of whois data

From: David Goldstein <goldstein_david§yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:37:20 +1000 (EST)
James

As has been said before, it would boost your integrity if
you:
 * would obtain a grasp of the English language including
learning how to write, a pre-requisite for a lawyer I would
have thought
 * learned how to spell - that's why god invented spell
checkers
 * were succinct in your arguments
 * did not breach other people’s privacy by reposting their
private emails to you
 * made it obvious when you are quoting other people’s
remarks, such as through the use of quotation marks
 * did not post so much crap
 * AND gained a grasp of domain name issues.

Your agenda on this list is disturbing, and your arguments
would achieve much more if you directed them to the
relevant agencies and organisations before here.

But I must admit, I do agree with the Fawlty Towers analogy
– your lack of understanding of the issues is comical,
although the joke is wearing thin.

As that song goes - or maybe I’m paraphrasing it - “you’ve
got to learn when to walk away, and learn when to run”.